Time Management Tips From Real Women
I thought it would be interesting to get time management tips from real women. All too often the famous women featured in the media have a lot of support and staff.
In order to showcase how real women organize their time and get things done, I’ve asked some I know who are smart, successful, and caring. They take photos of their calendars, to-do lists, planners, and tools and describe what they do.
More specifically, I asked them:
- Briefly describe your current time management system: what are the components, how it works, and how it came to be.
- Why does this current system right for you given life right now? Or, more simply, what’s good about it?
- How does your current system fall short? Or, what could be improved?
As a result, here are some lessons I’ve learned from reviewing their systems:
- Here are four key time management lessons I’ve learned from surveying a variety of systems:
- There are many ways to keep track of events and tasks. The best system is the one that works for you.
- Highly personalized systems mean that your system may need to evolve and adapt as your life changes.
- No system is perfect. Rather than searching for the perfect system, tweak the parts of the system you’re using that don’t work for you.
- All good time management systems require you to regularly invest some time to think and plan.
Now, check out these time management tips from real women below.
And, don’t forget, I have many more time-management resources for you.
Finally, if you’re interested in sharing your time management system, please share them with Stacy. Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect; it just has to work for you.