Career, personal and work-life balance coaching smart and caring people. Fine-tune your life with expediency and satisfaction.
Who this is for
When you’re talented, you’re good at what you do. You get things done at work, at home, and within your communities. Because you’re compassionate, you help people. They rely on you.
Somewhere along the line–most likely as your success and reputation grew–your personal priorities took a back seat to everyone else’s.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You took a career break to raise your children, support your spouse’s career, or care for loved ones and feel apprehensive about returning to work.
- Your dedication to your colleagues, clients, and/or loved ones takes up your time and energy, leaving you with little for anything else.
- Your career success has gotten in the way of finding a life partner.
- Your family circumstances have prevented you from advancing your career.
- You’d love to start something new and/or creative but don’t know where to begin or have too much self-doubt.
- You don’t know what you want and feel stuck.
What you don’t need
Believe it or not, you don’t need a makeover that generic “work-life balance coaching” or “career reinvention” suggests. Please …
- Don’t wait for a large chunk of time to overhaul what you’re doing.
- Skip trying to build a master plan or perfect schedule.
- Don’t bother wasting time with lengthy assessments.
- Forget looking for your passion or purpose.
Why? Because such conventional advice doesn’t work for the smart and caring. Instead, it will keep you stuck, procrastinating, or postponing.
You are at a Life Junction–a critical moment when responsibilities and demands clash with your goals and desires. You just need some easy, tiny, enjoyable tweaks to see you through.
What works instead
Life Junctions Coaching is different from other career, relationship, or work-life balance coaching. Zeroing in on clashing demands and desires during this critical moment helps you get both immediate relief from stress and overwhelm and swift satisfaction from progressing toward a life you love. Using existing resources you have now and building upon your talents and preferences, you’ll discover effective and enjoyable baby steps that are easy to incorporate right away.
Using evidence-based strategies designed for compassionate high-achievers, you can…
Build Lasting and Authentic Confidence
Overcome imposter syndrome to develop your career or launch a new project like writing a book or starting a business
Learn Easy Time Management Tweaks
Reclaim time and energy to do what you love and deepen relationships with those you love while feeling less overworked
and Find Direction
Learn a framework to start a new endeavor or make big changes even though you don’t know exactly what you want
Hi, I’m Stacy!
For many years, I studied how employees juggle work and family and what employers and policymakers can do to help as a research scientist at the Families and Work Institute and at Columbia University’s Center for Children and Families.
Now, I put those findings into practice. I coach talented and caring women who like to achieve “work-life balance.” I also work with organizations to train and retain top female talent through speaking and executive coaching.
I’ve helped hundreds of women and I’d love to help you.
What Clients say
“Working with Stacy, I learned that my happiness is up to me. I can’t rely on other people to make me feel happy. I need to find and pursue the things that make me happy. [She reminds me to] take small steps—don’t feel overwhelmed that you need to do everything at once.”
“Stacy helps me to take myself and my ambitions seriously—to break the habit of dismissing my strengths and my dreams, to combat perfectionism, and to take more joy in the process of creating the life I would like. I’ve learned that I am not really at or required to start at square one.”
“Stacy is so well-read. She is always sharing wisdom I would not get otherwise. It is like having someone filter much of the good information and selecting the thought, book, [or] idea that is just right for me… The end result is peace and calm I really need to keep navigating life.”
Why it works
Life Junctions coaching works because it is…
- Collaborative: I bring my experience working with other clients and years of researching work-family conflict; you bring your expertise from your career and intimate knowledge of your personal life.
- Customized: Together, we pinpoint problems and find solutions specific to your unique mix of talents, resources, and preferences so the process is fun, fast, and easy.
- Strategic: The targeted actions you’ll take are grounded in research and tested by my former clients.
More specifically, during any given session, we may also do one or more of the following:
- Focus on building your strengths as it is more creative and energizing than merely fixing weaknesses
- Dispel any myths or conventional advice that hold you back
- Work through internal obstacles (e.g. procrastination, imposter syndrome, perfectionism)
- Deal with external obstacles (e.g. family and work obligations, difficult personalities)
- Incorporate enjoyable activities and rest that fuel and nurture you
How it works
Before our first session, you will complete a short questionnaire (depending on the coaching package you choose). This will help us prepare for the session and save time.
During the first coaching session, I will ask questions to understand your situation. As you articulate your answers, you’re likely to clarify feelings and uncover thoughts you might not have been aware of. If relevant, I will share strategies that have worked with previous clients similar to you.
Near the end of the session, we will decide what approach to take. We’ll agree on some targeted tweaks or baby steps that you should feel eager to try. We will schedule any follow-up sessions.
In between sessions, you can email me with any questions.
Within a week after most sessions, you’ll receive an email that includes a summary of what we discussed (depending on the package you choose).
The Confidence Booster
Build authentic confidence to start a new role, pitch your ideas, or begin a bold project
Time Management Tune-Up
Discover pockets of time to work towards the right goals. Feel less stressed and more energized
Get unstuck, find direction and start working toward a more rewarding career
- Want to build your own career, relationship, or work-life balance coaching package?
- Thinking of purchasing a package as a gift?
- Interested in executive coaching to retain a valuable employee?
- Got other questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.