Since 2008, the Life Junctions Newsletter has been delivering evidence-based resources and practical inspiration to the smart and caring.
“The Life Junctions newsletter is one of probably about 5 that I read. The content is always helpful, insightful and deep. There is a lot of trite or obvious information out there on the topic of women in the workforce, but Stacy takes a more nuanced approach. She really understands the tension between work and family in a way that doesn’t shortchange family. As someone in academia, this kind of attention to complexity is so very welcome.”J. D.
Sign up to receive the Life Junctions Newsletter.
Each week Stacy shares…
- Lessons she has learned working with her coaching clients
- Strategies grounded in research and proven to work for high-achieving, conscientious women
- Good questions and exercises to ask yourself to reflect and grow
- A monthly digest of Stacy’s Book Notes (a quote from a useful book posted on social media each Tuesday)
Stacy only writes about what is worthwhile, weeding out what will waste your time and pointing out when conventional or popular advice isn’t helpful to women like you.
“Stacy is always sharing the wisdom I would not get otherwise. It is like having someone filtering… information… and selecting the thought, book, [or] idea that is just right for me.”C. A.
Moreover, subscribers are among the first to receive…
- Invitations to free workshops and exclusive events, and
- Free resources such as workbooks and cheatsheets
After submitting the form, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription for The Life Junctions Newsletter!
Photo by Jess Bailey